JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How Many Devices NordVPN?
Most people these days use at least two different devices to connect to the internet, typically some sort of computer (be it a laptop or desktop computer) and a smartphone. It makes little sense to secure one of the two devices and leave the other one vulnerable and exposed. That’s why NordVPN allows its users to connect up to 6 devices with a single NordVPN account at the same time.
Users can even connect more than one device to the same VPN server and thus share the same IP address. For multiple devices to share the same VPN server and NordVPN subscription, each device must use a different protocol. For example, you can connect one device to TCP (Transmission Control Protocol), a second device to UDP (User Datagram Protocol), a third device to OpenVPN TCP, and a fourth device to OpenVPN UDP.
But what if you’re a geek with more than 6 devices that you would like to secure? Do you have to purchase another NordVPN subscription? No, you don’t. You can set up NordVPN on your router and use only one of the six device slots available to secure every single device that connects to the internet via the router.
How to Use NordVPN With Kodi?
Kodi is an extendable media player software application available for multiple operating systems and devices. To use Kodi with NordVPN:
• First, make sure that OpenVPN is already installed and accessible.
• Go to nord.app/kodi. Download the NordVPN add-on zip file from there.
• Transfer the file to your Kodi device either by downloading the file directly on the device or by downloading it on your computer, copying it to a USB drive, and connecting that USB drive to your Kodi device.
• Open Kodi. Go to Settings. Click on System Settings. Select Add-Ons and allow Unknown sources by toggling the corresponding button. A warning window will appear. Click Yes.
• Now, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click the Package button in the top left corner. Select install from zip file option. Locate the NordVPN zip file and select it.
• After the installation is completed, you’ll see a notification that NordVPN has been installed.
• Now, you’ll be asked to run the setup wizard in order to set up the NordVPN and provide the login credentials to your NordVPN account.
• After entering the credentials, you’ll be asked to select if you want to connect NordVPN automatically when Kodi starts.
• Finally, you can start using NordVPN with Kodi.
How to Use NordVPN with µTorrent?
This is how to use NordVPN with µTorrent:
• First, you need to open list of available servers in your NordVPN client. Filter the list to display only servers with P2P support. Select a server and note its address.
• Then open your uTorrent client.
• Go to Options.
• Switch to the Preferences tab. A new window will open containing a range of options
• Select Connection. To use your NordVPN connection, go to the Proxy Server section and use the drop-down menu to select either Socks5 or HTTP
• Enter the NordVPN server address in the proxy field. For Socks5, use 1080 as the port. For HTTP, use 80.
• Enable authentication and then type in your NordVPN credentials.
• Finally, press the Ok button. Now you’re ready to use µTorrent with Nord VPN.
If you would like to use NordVPN with other applications—even those that don’t allow you to set up a VPN connection like µTorrent does—you should install the NordVPN app, which is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS. You can even configure NordVPN on your router, which would automatically secure all connections on your network regardless of which device they come from. However, only the NordVPN app allows you to easily switch between different servers.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Use our discount code for instant savings of 44% on IVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get Avast Secureline% at a 11 discount with our promotional code
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Good tool. Just needs some UI improvement NordVPN is a good tool in our business. It provides the necessary privacy that our clients demand. Its features are quite complete, including the double encryption, no log policy and the vast amount of servers it uses. However, I must say that its user interface is not so good. It definitely needs improvement. The servers mapping is a bit confusing for someone like me, without computer knowledge. On the positive side, I must explain that their customer service is helpful and on average it answers our questions and problems quite swiftly. Overall, a good tool for the business.
Excellent VPN I’m a software engineer, mostly involved in the programming of crypto-algorithms, who currently uses NordVPN on a regular base. First, I must say that I’m impressed with their encryption technology. The AES 256 CBC algorithm is the perfect choice for this type of service. This, coupled with their DNS leak protection gives the user a high level of security and privacy. Second, their platform is very versatile. I use it in on my Windows laptop, my Android cellphone and my Apple TV. All of them present good performance, and it was very easy to setup the router to connect my Apple TV too. Finally, their customer service is really helpful. When setting up the router, I had a very technical question, which was promptly and accurately answered by the guy who contacted me.