How to Setup NordVPN?
One of the top advantages of NordVPN is that you can easily set it up on just about any device—from smartphones to desktop computers to routers and smart TVs. Regardless of whether you decide to set up NordVPN on your iPhone or on your Samsung television, you always get to enjoy best-in-class security features, such as military-grade encryption and others.
How can you connect to NordVPN servers?
• Install the dedicated NordVPN app on your computer, smartphone, or any other compatible device.
• You will be asked to select what server you want to connect to. NordVPN allows you to connect to more than 5,000 servers located in over 60 different countries. All you have to do is find one that suits your requirements.
• With a suitable VPN server selected, press the connect button to establish a VPN connection.
• NordVPN allows you to easily switch between countries and servers, and it keeps a list with the 3 most used VPN servers.
If you need a good and reliable VPN solution, NordVPN is an excellent choice. This popular VPN service provider is really easy to use, secure, and trustworthy. What’s more, it’s also extremely affordable and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Give it a try and check it out today!
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Install NordVPN On Router?
Installing NordVPN on a router is very simple. All you have to do is complete a few simple steps:
• Log in to your router’s admin panel and then go to the settings menu.
o To enter your router’s admin panel type its IP address in a web browser and provide the admin password.
• Now you will need to enter the IP address of a NordVPN server. Some routers make this very easy, while others don’t support VPN connections at all.
o If your router doesn’t support VPN connections, then you might still be able to install NordVPN by replacing the firmware that came with your router with alternative firmware such as DD-WRT, Tomato, or OpenWrt. With alternative firmware, you will be able to use the NordVPN Flashrouter app to easily switch to a different VPN server.
• After you complete the steps above, you should test your VPN connection to see if there are any issues. You can do so using an online IP address and DNS leak test app.
Installing NordVPN on your router is convenient because it allows you to protect all your internet-connected devices without having to configure each of them manually, which can be very time-consuming. If you have a router with a built-in VPN client, the whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
How to Install NordVPN On Kodi?
Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is a popular open-source media player application. For those interested in getting the most out of their Kodi device, NordVPN can be an excellent tool for getting access to more streaming options.
● Installing NordVPN on Kodi starts with ensuring that OpenVPN is installed and accessible for your Kodi device’s command-line interface.
● Once OpenVPN is installed, download the NordVPN add-on file from nord.app/kodi and attach it to Kodi. If you have Kodi installed on a stand-alone device, use a USB drive to import the NordVPN add-on file.
● From the Kodi interface, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons. Turn the Unknown Sources button to ON to allow NordVPN to be added to your device.
● Return to the Kodi Home screen and click the Add-ons button. From the Add-ons menu, select the Package button and install NordVPN from the add-on file you previously imported
● After NordVPN is successfully installed on Kodi, you’ll be asked to run a setup wizard. This will connect your NordVPN account to the new application installed on your Kodi device.
Finally, allow NordVPN to connect automatically upon device startup in the application settings. This will ensure that your Kodi device is always secured when connected to the internet.
How to Get NordVPN for Free?
NordVPN doesn’t offer a free version, but they do provide a free 30-day trial of their paid service plans from time-to-time:
To see if NordVPN is currently offering a free 30-day trial offer, simply type “NordVPN free trial” into your favorite search engine. At the time of writing, this method provided a “Try NordVPN Free for 30 Days” offer as a top result on the Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo search engines.
While there are several websites on the internet claiming to offer free NordVPN service plans, beware of scammers. If a website looks sketchy or unofficial, don’t trust it. When looking for a free NordVPN trial, the only website known to offer legitimate and free trials of the service is the official NordVPN.com website.
It may be tempting to use a free virtual private network service instead of NordVPN, but this probably isn’t a good idea. Many free VPN services are incredibly insecure when compared to NordVPN and its other paid competitors.
Remember this timeless advice: If the service is free, then you’re the product. 100% free VPNs have been known to sell sensitive user data to untrustworthy third parties, which could put your security at risk and cost you a lot of money.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Deep discounts of up to 58% on VPN.ac with no tricks
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
81% savings on ZoogVPN for a limited time only
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Customer service sucks! I chose NordVPN because I thought that it had good performance, ease of use and a good customer service. What a mistake! When I encountered a few issues with their UI, I contacted their customer service. After a long wait, a very rude woman, whose knowledge was close to zero left me with my problems unsolved. I wouldn’t recommend NordVPN to anyone who is looking for a decent combination of service and customer support. Goodbye NordVPN!
Freedom This VPN service provides me with the freedom that I need in my work. In security, it works unparalleled. I use it on my Samsung, my iPad, and my desktop. No problems at all. It works as promised. Completely satisfied. For me, it’s the best VPN!