What Is Nord VPN?
Nord VPN is a company that offers virtual private network services. Virtual private networks (commonly referred to as VPNs) provide secure encryption technology that allows users to transform any public internet connection into a secure private network. In other words, using a VPN helps you stay safe when browsing online.
VPNs are especially useful for those who continuously rely on potentially insecure public Wi-Fi connections, and NordVPN happens to be one of the best VPN services available on the market today. There are many good VPN service providers out there, but NordVPN represents the best-of-the-best. In fact, NordVPN recently won awards for Best VPN Overall and Best Customer Service from BestVPN.com.
It’s easy to understand why NordVPN has an excellent reputation after spending some time with their service. Protection for every major device, the ability to connect as if you’re within one of 60 countries, state-of-the-art security technologies, and the fastest VPN service on the market are just a few of the features offered by the industry-leading virtual private network provider.
Better yet, NordVPN offers several flexible service plans, which means you can enjoy the best VPN service in the world for a price you can truly afford, knowing that you can cancel at any time during the first 30 days.
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Set Up NordVPN?
One of the best features of NordVPN is its versatility, with applications for every major operating system, including Windows, macOS, Android, and many more. While the specifics of setting up NordVPN vary slightly depending on your device’s operating system, the general process is largely the same:
1. First, download the NordVPN client for your chosen device.
2. Once NordVPN has finished downloading, install it, and open the installed application.
3. When the app starts up, you’ll be prompted to either sign up for a new account or sign in to your existing account. (Pro tip: If you’re signing up for the first time, make sure to choose a secure password to protect your account.)
4. Next, it’s time to select the server that will provide your VPN with secure and private internet access. The Quick Connect option will automatically select the ideal server for your device based on NordVPN’s proprietary technology.
5. Alternatively, if you’d like to access the internet as if you’re in a particular country, you can connect by selecting your chosen country from the Servers menu.
Keep in mind that some operating systems may prompt you to allow NordVPN special access privileges. If you see this notification, make sure to accept it so your VPN connection will work properly. From here, you’re free to browse the internet with private and secure access. Enjoy!
Who Owns NordVPN?
What is Tesonet?
NordVPN, a personal virtual private network (VPN) service provider, was founded in 2012 by "four-childhood friends." Today, NordVPN has over 5,000 servers in more than 60 countries, offering applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux, mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as an app for Android TV. The ownership of NordVPN is now in the hands of Tesonet, a Lithuania-based company that specializes in the creation of next-generation digital products and experiences.
How are NordVPN and Tesonet linked?
NordVPN is one of Tesonet’s many associates. Before Tesonet acquired NordVPN, the company provided advisory services to NordVPN in the areas of online sales and performance-based marketing. Even though Tesonet owns NordVPN, the two companies operate largely independently, with NordVPN being headquartered in Panama and Tesonet operating from Lithuania. NordVPN has always remained committed to protecting the privacy of its users, and its relationship with Tesonet doesn’t affect the privacy of its users in any way.
How to Install Nord VPN on Firestick?
There are two ways on how to install Nord VPN on Firestick. These are:
● Amazon App Store
● Downloader App
Install NordVPN from Amazon App Store
This is by far the simplest method on how to install Nord VPN on Firestick as it takes less than a minute to complete:
1. Open Firestick Home > Click on the Setting menu from the top.
2. Go to Applications.
3. Select the App Store from the list.
4. Look for NordVPN.
5. Click Install.
6. Press Open.
Install NordVPN Firestick using Downloader App
This method requires installing the Downloader App, which makes it possible to easily download files from the internet onto the Firestick:
1. Open Firestick Home > choose the Setting menu on top-right.
2. Click Device/Fire TV > Developer Options > Then turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources.
3. Return to Firestick Home > click the Search option > Type in “Downloader.”
4. Press Download, then Open once the installation is successful.
5. Input this URL https://nordvpn.com/download/android/.
6. Click on Download APK.
7. The download will then start.
8. Once the download completes, click Install.
9. Once the installation is successful, click Done.
10. Return to FireStick Home > go to Settings > then Applications.
11. Select Manage Installed Applications > Then select NordVPN.
Using NordVPN on Firestick is even more straightforward than installing it. To get started, simply log in with your NordVPN credentials. From there, you can connect to your favorite servers and enjoy streaming services on Firestick without worrying about geo-restrictions and internet censorship.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Hide My IP
Sale up to 41% OFF on Hide My IP software
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Save 58% on your HideMyAss plan, limited time offer
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
NordVPN makes it simple The key advantage is that with NordVPN, you can just use it and forget about any technicalities, feeling safe wherever you are.
Easy to use VPN Although not perfect, it is an easy to use VPN, with plenty of functionalities at all different user levels.