JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Find More About NordVPN Chrome Extension?
NordVPN is a Panama-based VPN service which offers Virtual Private Network (VPN) products to millions of customers around the world. With military-grade encryption, an automatic kill-switch, and native apps for many platforms, NordVPN is among the best VPN services out there.
Google Chrome users can easily improve their online security and privacy by installing the NordVPN Chrome extension, which is available in the Chrome Web Store. Here is how to add the NordVPN extension to your Chrome browser:
• Open Google Chrome.
• Enter the following URL in the URL bar: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nordvpn-proxy-extension-p/fjoaledfpmneenckfbpdfhkmimnjocfa?hl=en
• Click the blue "Add to Chrome" button in the top right section of the page.
• A prompt will ask you to confirm the installation of the extension, listing the permissions the extension will have. Click Add extension.
• When the extension is installed successfully, the blue button will turn green, and it will say "Added to Chrome."
• An icon will show in the upper-right section of your Chrome window, right next to the address bar.
• Click on the NordVPN icon to open a box with a red Sign-in button. If you have already signed up for NordVPN, you can simply log in with your username and password.
• Once you're logged in, you’ll have two options to choose from to make: Connect and Choose a location. Select the first option if you want the extension to select the best server for you. Select the second option if you want to choose a server by location.
• The NordVPN icon will turn green once you have connected to any location.
• Enjoy NordVPN in Google Chrome!
To find more information about the NordVPN Chrome extension:
• Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome.
• Select More tools > Extensions.
• Find the NordVPN extension and click Details.
Where to Find NordVPN Coupon Code?
With NordVPN, there’s no need to scour the internet, looking for coupon codes on various shady websites that may or may not infect your computer with malware or attempt to trick you into disclosing sensitive information about yourself. Why? Because the one and only NordVPN coupon code is right on NordVPN’s website. All you need to do is go to the following address and apply it: https://nordvpn.com/coupon/.
The coupon code will give you a 75% discount on a 3-year VPN plan, which means that you get to pay just $2.99 a month for one of the best VPN services there is. The 3-year plan includes the biggest savings and is fully refundable for 30 days thanks to NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
If the 3-year plan still seems like a too big of a commitment to you, you also choose either the 2-year plan and save 66% or the 1-year plan and save 41%. Only the 1-month plan doesn’t include any discount, which is why we can’t recommend it. Regardless of which plan you choose, you can pay either using a credit card, Amazon Pay, several cryptocurrencies, or Alipay, which is an online payment platform created by Alibaba Group, the company behind AliExpress.
How to Watch Netflix With NordVPN?
NordVPN enables you to access not only Netflix US but also Netflix Canada, Netflix Japan, Netflix Germany, Netflix UK, Netflix France, and Netflix Italy. For unblocking these different versions of Netflix, connect to a corresponding NordVPN server.
For example, if you want to watch the American version of Netflix, you should connect to a NordVPN server located in the United States. The guide below should clarify everything for you:
• Netflix US: To access Netflix US, connect to any NordVPN servers in countries other than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, and Italy.
• Netflix Canada: To access Netflix CA, connect to any NordVPN servers in Canada.
• Netflix Japan: To access Netflix JP, connect to any NordVPN servers in Japan.
• Netflix Germany: To access Netflix Germany, connect to any NordVPN servers in Germany.
• Netflix UK: To access Netflix UK, connect to any NordVPN servers in the United Kingdom.
• Netflix France: To access Netflix France, connect to any NordVPN servers in France.
• Netflix Italy: To access Netflix Italy, connect to any NordVPN servers in Italy.
Because NordVPN has around 5,200 VPN servers in more than 60 countries, you should be able to watch any version of Netflix you want and enjoy other online content without any limitations.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Hide My IP
Sale up to 41% OFF on Hide My IP software
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Save 58% on your HideMyAss plan, limited time offer
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Great user interface In my opinion, the best feature of NordVPN is its easy to use and to learn interface. For someone like me, who didn’t grow up with computers, it is a very important plus. From the beginning, I had no problem to download and install the apps, which now I have on my laptop and Android cellphone. Once installed, using it was very straightforward, requiring not much technical knowledge. The server maps are clear and easy to use, and require almost zero learning time.
A combination of safety measures without proper customer service I chose NordVPN due to its good combination of advanced technology and customer service. My main concern was speed. I need a proficient Internet, and NordVPN claimed to work even with old computers. I considered their 30 day money-back guarantee, and registered for the service. That was three months ago. I had no problems so far, until I changed to my new Mac a week ago. Since them, the service keeps hanging. I contacted their customer service. We chat and they explained to me that the problem had been solved and that now I should be able to surf the Internet without problems. However, the problem persists. I have been battling with them for a few days, without any solution; and in order to continue with my work, I switched back to my old laptop. It is quite frustrating considering that the 30 days guarantee is over, and I’m seriously considering changing to another VPN provider.