This article has been just updated: February 18, 2020
Every once in a while, a new movie comes seemingly out of nowhere and becomes an instant cult classic. One such movie is Baby Driver, a surprise hit released in 2017. The movie follows a young music-loving getaway driver who finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail after being coerced into working for a crime boss.
Baby Driver is directed by Edgar Wright, an English director best known for buddy cop action comedy film Hot Fuzz, action comedy film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and Ant-Man, a superhero film based on the Marvel Comics characters of the same name. It stars Ansel Elgort as the getaway driver, Kevin Spacey as the crime boss, Lily James as the driver’s love interest, and many other famous actors.
The movie was shot with a budget of just $34 million, but it made $226 million at the box office. If you’ve just recently learned about it from your friend, YouTube, or your favorite movie-review site, you’re not alone. Many people have yet to see Baby Driver, but the good news is that anyone can watch it online and for free.
Method 1: Watch Baby Driver on Free Streaming Sites
- Advantages:No need to create a user account. Free and unlimited. You can watch thousands of other movies apart from Baby Driver.
- Disadvantages: Free streaming sites generate revenue by displaying web ads. Several free streaming sites have been caught running cryptocurrency mining scripts, but there are ways how to block them from stealing your processing power.
Free streaming sites are not hard to come by these days. It turns out that there’s a huge demand for websites that let visitors watch movies and TV shows for free and without registration, and there are also people with technical skills and willingness to meet this demand.
One free streaming site where you can watch Baby Driver without registration is called Yesmovies. When you first visit the site, it’s hard not to notice how similar it is to major search engines such as Google or Bing.
In fact, the site is sort of like a search engine for movies and TV shows because it doesn’t host any content on its servers. Instead, it lets you access content hosted on the servers of various third-party content providers, which is how free streaming sites, in general, avoid copyright claims.
How to watch Baby Driver on Yesmovies:
- Stay Informed! Streaming and downloading copyrighted movies is illegal! Check this article: businessinsider.com/are-streaming-sites-legal. We highly recommend you to hide your IP with a VPN. For a limited time only, you can get NordVPN with 75% discount, for only $2.99 a month.
- Go to: https://yesmovies.to/.
- Type “baby driver” into the prominent search bar and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Select the movie.
- Click on the large Play button in the middle of the site.
- Baby Driver should start playing automatically.
• If it doesn’t, use the buttons below the player to switch to a different server location. If none of the available server locations works, you can report the movie to Yesmovies staff and wait for them to sort things out.
Alternative Online Streaming Sites
There are many other alternative online streaming sites where you can watch Baby Driver for free. Here are just three you should definitely know about:
Every night can be a movie night with 123Movies This popular streaming site works with all modern web browsers, and it brings you movies of all genres, including action, adventure, animation, comedy, crime, documentary, and drama.
Offering a wide selection of free online movies and TV shows, Watchfree never fails to deliver entertaining content to help you relax at the end of a long day. The site displays movies sorted by their IMDb rating, making it very easy to find something worth your time.
- 123 Movies
Arguably the most expertly designed free streaming site out there, 123Movies has everything from horror to adventure to action to comedy. You can sign in with your Facebook account to receive personalized recommendations and add movies to a list of favorites.
Method 2: Watch Baby Driver on Netflix
- Advantages:The chances are that you already have a Netflix subscription, and you can try the service for free if you don’t. Netflix has tons of award-winning original content alongside new movies like Baby Driver and old classics. Works on most smart TVs in addition to mobile devices and computers.
- Disadvantages: Sub-par customer service. Geographic content restrictions. Free for only 30 days, but you won’t be charged until after your free month.
Founded in 1997, Netflix is arguably the most successful streaming service today. The service allows its users to watch a wide variety of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other video content on countless internet-connected devices, including mobile phones, computers, and smart TVs.
Netflix lets its users choose between three plans:
- The most basic plan costs $7.99 a month, and it lets you consume as much content as you want in standard definition on one laptop, TV, phone, or tablet at a time.
- One tier above is Netflix’s $10.99 a month plan, which lets you watch different content on two different devices at the same time. It also makes all content available in at least 720p, and 1080p if possible.
- The most expensive plan costs $13.99 a month, and it gives you the ability to watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other video content on up to four devices simultaneously. With this plan, you can also watch select content in 4K resolution.
All plans are free for the first month, and you can cancel, downgrade, or upgrade at any time.
How to watch baby driver on Netflix for free:
- Go to: https://www.netflix.com/.
- Click the large “Join free for a month” button.
- Choose your plan and click Continue.
• You won’t be charged until after your free month, and Netflix will remind you three days before your trial ends.
- Create your account to start your free month.
- Download the Netflix app on your device.
- Use it to watch Baby Driver for free.
When you’re ready to cancel your account and end your membership, select the Cancel Membership button on your Account page. Netflix automatically closes your account at the end of your current billing period, but you can rejoin it at any time, even if you’re on a free trial.