Where to Find NordVPN Coupon Code?
With NordVPN, there’s no need to scour the internet, looking for coupon codes on various shady websites that may or may not infect your computer with malware or attempt to trick you into disclosing sensitive information about yourself. Why? Because the one and only NordVPN coupon code is right on NordVPN’s website. All you need to do is go to the following address and apply it: https://nordvpn.com/coupon/.
The coupon code will give you a 75% discount on a 3-year VPN plan, which means that you get to pay just $2.99 a month for one of the best VPN services there is. The 3-year plan includes the biggest savings and is fully refundable for 30 days thanks to NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
If the 3-year plan still seems like a too big of a commitment to you, you also choose either the 2-year plan and save 66% or the 1-year plan and save 41%. Only the 1-month plan doesn’t include any discount, which is why we can’t recommend it. Regardless of which plan you choose, you can pay either using a credit card, Amazon Pay, several cryptocurrencies, or Alipay, which is an online payment platform created by Alibaba Group, the company behind AliExpress.
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Watch Netflix With NordVPN?
NordVPN enables you to access not only Netflix US but also Netflix Canada, Netflix Japan, Netflix Germany, Netflix UK, Netflix France, and Netflix Italy. For unblocking these different versions of Netflix, connect to a corresponding NordVPN server.
For example, if you want to watch the American version of Netflix, you should connect to a NordVPN server located in the United States. The guide below should clarify everything for you:
• Netflix US: To access Netflix US, connect to any NordVPN servers in countries other than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, and Italy.
• Netflix Canada: To access Netflix CA, connect to any NordVPN servers in Canada.
• Netflix Japan: To access Netflix JP, connect to any NordVPN servers in Japan.
• Netflix Germany: To access Netflix Germany, connect to any NordVPN servers in Germany.
• Netflix UK: To access Netflix UK, connect to any NordVPN servers in the United Kingdom.
• Netflix France: To access Netflix France, connect to any NordVPN servers in France.
• Netflix Italy: To access Netflix Italy, connect to any NordVPN servers in Italy.
Because NordVPN has around 5,200 VPN servers in more than 60 countries, you should be able to watch any version of Netflix you want and enjoy other online content without any limitations.
How to Uninstall NordVPN?
NordVPN isn’t one of those shady VPN providers that make it intentionally difficult for their customers to cancel their subscriptions and uninstall any software they’ve installed.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Windows:
• Open Control Panel. Click on the "Uninstall a program” option. Locate NordVPN.
• Select the Uninstall/Change option to initiate the uninstall process.
• A permission request window will pop up. Click Yes to allow the uninstaller to begin the uninstallation process.
• Confirm the uninstallation operation one more time by clicking on the Remove button.
• The uninstallation could take several minutes.
• After the process has completed, NordVPN will be removed successfully.
• Click on the Finish button to exit the uninstall wizard.
How to uninstall NordVPN from macOS:
• On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar.
• Drag the NordVPN app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Android:
• Open the Google Play Store.
• Tap the Menu icon and then My apps & games.
• Tap on the NordVPN app.
• Tap Uninstall.
How to uninstall NordVPN from iOS:
• Locate the NordVPN app icon.
• Hold the app icon until it starts to shake.
• Tap the little “x” icon to uninstall it.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Linux (Debian-based distributions):
• Open the terminal
• Type the following command into the terminal: sudo apt-get --purge remove nordvpn*
Who Owns Nord VPN?
On its website, NordVPN presents itself as a customer-oriented company that was started by four childhood friends who wanted to make Tim Berners-Lee’s vision of a truly open internet a reality. What you won’t find on the website is any information about the owner of Nord VPN. This important information was first officially disclosed by Nord VPN in a blog post refuting allegations that NordVPN is involved in data mining.
Why would anyone think that NordVPN is involved in data mining? Because its real owner is Tesonet, a company that runs web data extraction products and services under the OxyLabs brand. OxyLabs owns a residential proxy network with ten million residential IP addresses from more than 180 countries, and it sees the web as the most extensive intelligence data source in the world.
How does this information affect the users of NordVPN? It doesn’t really. Just because Tesonet owns NordVPN doesn’t automatically mean they’re using it to mine data and sell it to the highest bidder. It’s very common for successful companies to acquire smaller companies and let them do their own thing, which is exactly what Tesonet has been doing with NordVPN. So, if you’re a NordVPN user, you have absolutely nothing to worry about because NordVPN is based in Panama and Tesonet, which is based in Lithuania, doesn’t influence its day-to-day operations in any way that should be a reason for concern.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Get a 31% discount today on Perfect Privacy
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
A real 46% discount on IPVanish VPN for a limited time
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Just the right solution I have been shopping around for the right VPN for my business. I found it in NordVPN. This service offers very much what I need, namely, transparency, good protection and great availability. Transparency is achieved by their service having been audited by an independent party. This audit verified their no log policy and the results were made available to all users. Good protection is provided by their double encryption and DNS leak protection technologies. This is enhanced by the no log policy previously mentioned. Great availability is due to the fact that there are over 5800 servers distributed all over the world. As a result, most users can choose one nearby them (Although, I believe Russian users are constrained in this regard). Thanks to this network of servers, the speed attained is very reasonable, even during downloads. Read More →
Double encryption I’m really impressed with NordVPN’s double encryption technology. I think it is a great idea to protect both sides of the dialogue. However, I would like to suggest a better explanation of this feature, as the description available in their FAQ is not deep enough. The explanation has to cater for the layman and describe in detail what it is and how it works. In my case, I had to google for a while, in order to fully understand this advantage. Read More →