JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How Many Devices NordVPN?
Most people these days use at least two different devices to connect to the internet, typically some sort of computer (be it a laptop or desktop computer) and a smartphone. It makes little sense to secure one of the two devices and leave the other one vulnerable and exposed. That’s why NordVPN allows its users to connect up to 6 devices with a single NordVPN account at the same time.
Users can even connect more than one device to the same VPN server and thus share the same IP address. For multiple devices to share the same VPN server and NordVPN subscription, each device must use a different protocol. For example, you can connect one device to TCP (Transmission Control Protocol), a second device to UDP (User Datagram Protocol), a third device to OpenVPN TCP, and a fourth device to OpenVPN UDP.
But what if you’re a geek with more than 6 devices that you would like to secure? Do you have to purchase another NordVPN subscription? No, you don’t. You can set up NordVPN on your router and use only one of the six device slots available to secure every single device that connects to the internet via the router.
How to Use NordVPN With Kodi?
Kodi is an extendable media player software application available for multiple operating systems and devices. To use Kodi with NordVPN:
• First, make sure that OpenVPN is already installed and accessible.
• Go to nord.app/kodi. Download the NordVPN add-on zip file from there.
• Transfer the file to your Kodi device either by downloading the file directly on the device or by downloading it on your computer, copying it to a USB drive, and connecting that USB drive to your Kodi device.
• Open Kodi. Go to Settings. Click on System Settings. Select Add-Ons and allow Unknown sources by toggling the corresponding button. A warning window will appear. Click Yes.
• Now, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click the Package button in the top left corner. Select install from zip file option. Locate the NordVPN zip file and select it.
• After the installation is completed, you’ll see a notification that NordVPN has been installed.
• Now, you’ll be asked to run the setup wizard in order to set up the NordVPN and provide the login credentials to your NordVPN account.
• After entering the credentials, you’ll be asked to select if you want to connect NordVPN automatically when Kodi starts.
• Finally, you can start using NordVPN with Kodi.
How to Use NordVPN with µTorrent?
This is how to use NordVPN with µTorrent:
• First, you need to open list of available servers in your NordVPN client. Filter the list to display only servers with P2P support. Select a server and note its address.
• Then open your uTorrent client.
• Go to Options.
• Switch to the Preferences tab. A new window will open containing a range of options
• Select Connection. To use your NordVPN connection, go to the Proxy Server section and use the drop-down menu to select either Socks5 or HTTP
• Enter the NordVPN server address in the proxy field. For Socks5, use 1080 as the port. For HTTP, use 80.
• Enable authentication and then type in your NordVPN credentials.
• Finally, press the Ok button. Now you’re ready to use µTorrent with Nord VPN.
If you would like to use NordVPN with other applications—even those that don’t allow you to set up a VPN connection like µTorrent does—you should install the NordVPN app, which is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS. You can even configure NordVPN on your router, which would automatically secure all connections on your network regardless of which device they come from. However, only the NordVPN app allows you to easily switch between different servers.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Use our discount code for instant savings of 65% on AzireVPN
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get enormous 56% OFF on Speedify service
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Affordable and easy to understand The service is affordable for those who are looking for the right combination of privacy and speed. Besides, cryptocurrencies are accepted as a means of payment and it has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The user interface is good and easy to understand. As a non-IT person, I was able to understand most of its features, and very importantly, how encryption is tackled. Encryption has always been a black box to me. However, when I consulted their FAQ, I could immediately understand what “double VPN” entails and how it works. Further research, made me understand that NordVPN offers a good level of performance even with older equipment.
Where are you NordVPN? Still waiting for your answer! What kind of user-friendly interface is this that I can’t even login to my emails!