JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Set Up NordVPN?
One of the best features of NordVPN is its versatility, with applications for every major operating system, including Windows, macOS, Android, and many more. While the specifics of setting up NordVPN vary slightly depending on your device’s operating system, the general process is largely the same:
1. First, download the NordVPN client for your chosen device.
2. Once NordVPN has finished downloading, install it, and open the installed application.
3. When the app starts up, you’ll be prompted to either sign up for a new account or sign in to your existing account. (Pro tip: If you’re signing up for the first time, make sure to choose a secure password to protect your account.)
4. Next, it’s time to select the server that will provide your VPN with secure and private internet access. The Quick Connect option will automatically select the ideal server for your device based on NordVPN’s proprietary technology.
5. Alternatively, if you’d like to access the internet as if you’re in a particular country, you can connect by selecting your chosen country from the Servers menu.
Keep in mind that some operating systems may prompt you to allow NordVPN special access privileges. If you see this notification, make sure to accept it so your VPN connection will work properly. From here, you’re free to browse the internet with private and secure access. Enjoy!
Who Owns NordVPN?
What is Tesonet?
NordVPN, a personal virtual private network (VPN) service provider, was founded in 2012 by "four-childhood friends." Today, NordVPN has over 5,000 servers in more than 60 countries, offering applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux, mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as an app for Android TV. The ownership of NordVPN is now in the hands of Tesonet, a Lithuania-based company that specializes in the creation of next-generation digital products and experiences.
How are NordVPN and Tesonet linked?
NordVPN is one of Tesonet’s many associates. Before Tesonet acquired NordVPN, the company provided advisory services to NordVPN in the areas of online sales and performance-based marketing. Even though Tesonet owns NordVPN, the two companies operate largely independently, with NordVPN being headquartered in Panama and Tesonet operating from Lithuania. NordVPN has always remained committed to protecting the privacy of its users, and its relationship with Tesonet doesn’t affect the privacy of its users in any way.
How to Install Nord VPN on Firestick?
There are two ways on how to install Nord VPN on Firestick. These are:
● Amazon App Store
● Downloader App
Install NordVPN from Amazon App Store
This is by far the simplest method on how to install Nord VPN on Firestick as it takes less than a minute to complete:
1. Open Firestick Home > Click on the Setting menu from the top.
2. Go to Applications.
3. Select the App Store from the list.
4. Look for NordVPN.
5. Click Install.
6. Press Open.
Install NordVPN Firestick using Downloader App
This method requires installing the Downloader App, which makes it possible to easily download files from the internet onto the Firestick:
1. Open Firestick Home > choose the Setting menu on top-right.
2. Click Device/Fire TV > Developer Options > Then turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources.
3. Return to Firestick Home > click the Search option > Type in “Downloader.”
4. Press Download, then Open once the installation is successful.
5. Input this URL https://nordvpn.com/download/android/.
6. Click on Download APK.
7. The download will then start.
8. Once the download completes, click Install.
9. Once the installation is successful, click Done.
10. Return to FireStick Home > go to Settings > then Applications.
11. Select Manage Installed Applications > Then select NordVPN.
Using NordVPN on Firestick is even more straightforward than installing it. To get started, simply log in with your NordVPN credentials. From there, you can connect to your favorite servers and enjoy streaming services on Firestick without worrying about geo-restrictions and internet censorship.
Top Sale on VPN apps
50% savings on TunnelBear for a limited time only
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Save 32% on a deal for LiquidVPN with this bonus code
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Friendly app NordVPN has a very friendly user interface. The server mappings stands out for its ease of use, and for containing a zoom capability that really helps the user to find the optimal server location. Furthermore, this VPN has many useful special features, such as P2P and Tor capabilities, that provide an edge over its competitors. Although the price is a bit higher, it makes sense to pay it for an assured privacy. Recommended! Read More →
As a software developer I’m highly impressed by the NordVPN app. I use it from my Android phone, and it works flawlessly. Installing it was very straightforward, and since the initial moment I have not experienced any problems. Due to my job - I travel quite a lot - I have tried servers from several countries, and found that they are all working great. Besides, I enjoy the possibility of connecting to P2P apps, and the Onion over VPN feature, as I’m a frequent Tor user. Read More →