JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Install NordVPN On Router?
Installing NordVPN on a router is very simple. All you have to do is complete a few simple steps:
• Log in to your router’s admin panel and then go to the settings menu.
o To enter your router’s admin panel type its IP address in a web browser and provide the admin password.
• Now you will need to enter the IP address of a NordVPN server. Some routers make this very easy, while others don’t support VPN connections at all.
o If your router doesn’t support VPN connections, then you might still be able to install NordVPN by replacing the firmware that came with your router with alternative firmware such as DD-WRT, Tomato, or OpenWrt. With alternative firmware, you will be able to use the NordVPN Flashrouter app to easily switch to a different VPN server.
• After you complete the steps above, you should test your VPN connection to see if there are any issues. You can do so using an online IP address and DNS leak test app.
Installing NordVPN on your router is convenient because it allows you to protect all your internet-connected devices without having to configure each of them manually, which can be very time-consuming. If you have a router with a built-in VPN client, the whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
How to Install NordVPN On Kodi?
Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is a popular open-source media player application. For those interested in getting the most out of their Kodi device, NordVPN can be an excellent tool for getting access to more streaming options.
● Once OpenVPN is installed, download the NordVPN add-on file from nord.app/kodi and attach it to Kodi. If you have Kodi installed on a stand-alone device, use a USB drive to import the NordVPN add-on file.
● From the Kodi interface, go to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons. Turn the Unknown Sources button to ON to allow NordVPN to be added to your device.
● Return to the Kodi Home screen and click the Add-ons button. From the Add-ons menu, select the Package button and install NordVPN from the add-on file you previously imported
● After NordVPN is successfully installed on Kodi, you’ll be asked to run a setup wizard. This will connect your NordVPN account to the new application installed on your Kodi device.
Finally, allow NordVPN to connect automatically upon device startup in the application settings. This will ensure that your Kodi device is always secured when connected to the internet.
How to Get NordVPN for Free?
NordVPN doesn’t offer a free version, but they do provide a free 30-day trial of their paid service plans from time-to-time:
To see if NordVPN is currently offering a free 30-day trial offer, simply type “NordVPN free trial” into your favorite search engine. At the time of writing, this method provided a “Try NordVPN Free for 30 Days” offer as a top result on the Google, Bing, and DuckDuckGo search engines.
While there are several websites on the internet claiming to offer free NordVPN service plans, beware of scammers. If a website looks sketchy or unofficial, don’t trust it. When looking for a free NordVPN trial, the only website known to offer legitimate and free trials of the service is the official NordVPN.com website.
It may be tempting to use a free virtual private network service instead of NordVPN, but this probably isn’t a good idea. Many free VPN services are incredibly insecure when compared to NordVPN and its other paid competitors.
Remember this timeless advice: If the service is free, then you’re the product. 100% free VPNs have been known to sell sensitive user data to untrustworthy third parties, which could put your security at risk and cost you a lot of money.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Savings of up to 40% by using this bonus code for FrootVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Up to 48% off Astrill with this discount deal
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Doubts I have some serious doubts about NordVPN transparency. Why is there no country of jurisdiction specified in your terms of service? Does it imply that if I have a problem I can never legally sue you? This is something very concerning, particularly because when it comes to personal data, everything should be very clear and transparent.
Just the right solution I have been shopping around for the right VPN for my business. I found it in NordVPN. This service offers very much what I need, namely, transparency, good protection and great availability. Transparency is achieved by their service having been audited by an independent party. This audit verified their no log policy and the results were made available to all users. Good protection is provided by their double encryption and DNS leak protection technologies. This is enhanced by the no log policy previously mentioned. Great availability is due to the fact that there are over 5800 servers distributed all over the world. As a result, most users can choose one nearby them (Although, I believe Russian users are constrained in this regard). Thanks to this network of servers, the speed attained is very reasonable, even during downloads.