JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription?
There are many different reasons why you might decide to cancel your NordVPN subscription. For example, some people take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee and use NordVPN for free for 30 days before they cancel their subscription and get a full refund. Or perhaps you’re a long-term NordVPN user and simply no longer need a VPN service to protect your online activity against hackers, snooping, and data analysis.
Regardless of what your reason for canceling your NordVPN subscription is, follow these steps:
• First, navigate to the official site of NordVPN and log in with your username and password.
• Go to My Services.
• Click on the “Cancel automatic payments.” This option will appear after pressing Change Plan.
• Now, confirm the cancellation process by clicking on “Confirm Cancellation” in the new pop up window.
If you’re not satisfied with the service as a first-time buyer, you can cancel the subscription and can also ask for a refund. So, if you don’t want your NordVPN account anymore, here’s what you need to do in order to cancel the subscription.
• First, go to the official website of NordVPN and log in with your username and password.
• Head over to My Services.
• Click on the “Cancel automatic payments.”
• To get a full refund, Open Customer service by either email or live chat.
• You will be redirected to the payments department after confirming your request. They will ask you some questions, and your refund request will be processed after you answer them all.
NordVPN typically processes all refund requests within a few days.
How to Cancel Nord VPN?
NordVPN is undoubtedly one of the most reliable and best VPN services in the market. But for a sudden change of mind, there is still the opportunity to cancel NordVPN within the first 30 days from your purchase and get a full refund.
Of course, NordVPN gives you the right to cancel your account at any time for any reason even after the initial 30-day trial period is over, but you might not receive a refund.
If you want to cancel your NordVPN subscription, then you can do so by following some very simple steps:
● First of all, navigate to the NordVPN’s official website by opening nordvpn.com in your web browser of choice.
● Then log in to your account using the username and password that you used to sign up to the service.
● Now, scroll down to the bottom of the accounts page and click on “Cancel automatic payments.”
● A pop-up dialog will appear with a range of options, asking you for the reason to cancel your automatic payments. Select any of the given options that fit best for your cancellation and then click on the “Confirm Cancellation” option.
After the confirmation is done, your NordVPN subscription will be canceled. Any person holding a NordVPN account from any region of the world is free to cancel whenever he/she wants, and if you do so within 30 days from your purchase, you will receive a complete refund.
How Secure Is NordVPN?
NordVPN focuses on eliminating all potential problems and allowing you to stay online safely and without worries. The main benefit of this VPN service is that it hides your real IP address and geographical location, allowing you to stay anonymous and making it impossible for anyone to figure out where you come from.
Because NordVPN encrypts all traffic using military-grade encryption algorithms, even your ISP will not have any idea what sites you are visiting, they will just see the encrypted traffic but won’t be able to tell what it means.
With NordVPN, you can even use two VPN servers at the same time to enjoy extra privacy and security. This feature is called Double VPN, and it effectively protects even against insider attacks executed by NordVPN employees.
NordVPN is one of only a few VPN providers that support Onion Over VPN, which is a special feature that lets you enjoy ultimate privacy and security on the internet by combining the privacy of the Tor network with the security of NordVPN’s servers.
Of course, security isn’t just about snooping and targeted attacks. It’s also about malware and other online threats that lurk in the shadows of the internet. That’s why NordVPN uses a technology called CyberSec to block all suspicious website, eliminate malicious ads, and otherwise protect its users.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Get Avast Secureline% at a 11 discount with our promotional code
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get enormous 52% OFF on AnonymousVPN service
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
I like NordVPN I like NordVPN because it offers good encryption, a zero-logging policy and great speed. Besides, it has an impressive number of servers, which allows me to login anywhere I go. Great with Netflix as well!
Recommended! After a using many VPNs over the years, I can say that this is the BEST of all. Great speed, good encryption and no-logging, combined with a good customer service makes me recommend NordVPN to anyone who is looking for privacy and a good combination of features.