JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Install NordVPN on Fire TV?
NordVPN has apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Android TV, and more. Powered by an Android-based mobile operating system called Fire OS, the Android version of the NordVPN works great on Fire TV, and installing it is a breeze:
• Turn on your Fire TV.
• Select the Search icon using your remote and type in “NordVPN.”
• The NordVPN app should be the top result.
• Select the NordVPN app and click the Get button to install it.
• Wait for the app to download and install. Once the app is installed, you will see the Open button. Click on it to launch the app.
• Log in with your NordVPN username and password or sign up if you’ve never used NordVPN before.
• You will see a list of countries and specialty servers. At the time of writing, NordVPN has thousands of servers in more than 60 countries, making it one of the largest providers of VPN services in the world.
Alternatively, you can sideload the NordVPN app using the Downloader app. For this method to work, you first need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources in the Settings app. Then, install the Downloader app and use it to directly download the Fire TV version of the NordVPN app.
How to Install NordVPN?
NordVPN is designed to be as easy to install and use as possible while providing many desirable features, such as Onion servers, Double VPN, and automated Kill Switch. NordVPN has desktop applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux, mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as an application for Android TV. To install NordVPN on your device:
• Open the Nord VPN download page.
• Choose the right NordVPN application for your device. For example, if you want to install NordVPN on your Windows desktop computer or laptop, you need to download the Windows version of the NordVPN app.
• With the right version of the NordVPN app downloaded, go to the folder containing the downloaded file and open it.
• You may see a pop-up window asking you if you want to allow the installer to make changes to your device. Click Yes.
• Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
Once the installation is completed, you can launch the NordVPN just like you would any other application. You can now log in with your NordVPN username and password. If everything goes right, you should see a map with NordVPN servers with a list of servers next to it. To establish a secure VPN connection, select any of the available servers and click the Connect button. That’s how easy it is to install and use NordVPN.
How to Torrent with NordVPN?
One thing that sets NordVPN apart from other providers of VPN services is the fact that it allows its users to download torrents over VPN.
Torrenting with NordVPN is very simple. First, you need to select one of NordVPN’s P2P (Peer-to-Peer) servers, which have been designed with torrenting and other high-bandwidth applications in mind.
To do so, use the server recommender feature and choose P2P in the Select server type field. Next, launch your favorite torrent client and open Preferences.
If you’re using uTorrent, a new window will open, containing a range of options. Click Connection and look for the Proxy Server section. There will be a dropdown list for the types of server. Select the Socks5 or HTTP. Enter the NordVPN server address in the proxy field. For Socks5, use 1080 to for the port. For HTTP, use 80 for the port.
Enable authentication and then type in your NordVPN username and password in the specific fields. Also, make sure to check the following boxes:
• Use proxy for hostname lookups
• Use proxy for peer-to-peer connections
• Disable all local DNS lookups
• Disable features that leak identifying information
• Disable connections unsupported by the proxy.
After applying these changes, press the Ok button. Now you’re ready to download torrents with Nord VPN. If all this seems like too much work to you, you can simply download the NordVPN app and use it to secure all your connections—not just torrents.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Save 77% on a deal for Ivacy with this bonus code
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Use our discount code for instant savings of 65% on AzireVPN
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
An average VPN Although NordVPN markets itself as an over the average VPN, and prices it accordingly, my experience with this VPN shows nothing outstanding. I have their app on my laptop and phone. In both cases, I have noticed a decrease in speed and performance, when compared to normal online activity. Plus, even though they market themselves using military grade encryption, according to my understanding they don’t use any super special technology that is unavailable out there. Adding to it, a customer service that is not so knowledgeable, the result is an average performing VPN service.
Ease of use As an Arabic speaker, whose English is not so good, I’m very happy to say that the UI of this application is very easy to install and use. I had a small problem, contacted customer service and help was available on the spot. I have recommended this VPN to my friends, and some of them have expressed their satisfaction with the product several times. Good work NordVPN!