JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How Do I Know NordVPN Is Working?
You can easily check if NordVPN is working properly using readily available online tools that detect the most common VPN leaks, including IP leaks, DNS leaks, and WebRTC leaks.
To check for IP leaks:
Note down your original public IP address assigned to you by your ISP. If you are currently using a VPN, turn it off and head to the official website of NordVPN. Your IP address will be displayed at the very top.
Now, turn on your VPN and go back to the official website of NordVPN.
The website should now show a different IP address and country. If it does so, it means NordVPN is working. If the results show your original IP address, then you’re most likely not connected using the NordVPN app because it automatically checks for IP leaks.
To check for DNS leaks:
If your NordVPN is on, DNSLeakTest should show your chosen location and the IP address of the NordVPN server you’re connected to. If it does so, your VPN is working and is not leaking.
To check for WebRTC leaks:
Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) is a useful feature present in most modern web browsers, but it presents another vulnerability for VPN users, which is why it’s important to check for WebRTC leaks. To do so, visit BrowserLeaks with NordVPN active and see if your real IP address is hidden.
How to Setup NordVPN on Router?
Typically, NordVPN enables you to secure up to 6 devices, but you can use this VPN service to connect a lot more devices than that by setting it up on your router.
Setting up NordVPN on router allows every device connected to the router, including desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, wearable devices, and other internet-connected gadgets, to have direct access to NordVPN servers.
Because each router is different, it’s impossible to provide a single set of instructions and cover all routers out there. However, you can use the general steps below as a rough guide and figure out the details on your own:
• The first step to set up NordVPN is to log into your router. This will allow you to make the necessary changes to configure NordVPN on your router. Start by entering the IP address of your router into the search bar and then enter the admin username and password to log in.
• The next step is to configure the router. Configuring the router depends completely on the router’s firmware. Some routers have integrated VPN functionality while others don’t support VPN connections at all unless you replace the stock firmware with DD-WRT, OpenWrt, or some other alternative firmware.
• Finally, you should verify that your router is really connecting to the internet using NordVPN. You can use a simple online IP address lookup tool to determine what your public IP address is and whether it differs from your real IP address.
How to Install NordVPN on Fire TV?
NordVPN has apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Android TV, and more. Powered by an Android-based mobile operating system called Fire OS, the Android version of the NordVPN works great on Fire TV, and installing it is a breeze:
• Turn on your Fire TV.
• Select the Search icon using your remote and type in “NordVPN.”
• The NordVPN app should be the top result.
• Select the NordVPN app and click the Get button to install it.
• Wait for the app to download and install. Once the app is installed, you will see the Open button. Click on it to launch the app.
• Log in with your NordVPN username and password or sign up if you’ve never used NordVPN before.
• You will see a list of countries and specialty servers. At the time of writing, NordVPN has thousands of servers in more than 60 countries, making it one of the largest providers of VPN services in the world.
Alternatively, you can sideload the NordVPN app using the Downloader app. For this method to work, you first need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources in the Settings app. Then, install the Downloader app and use it to directly download the Fire TV version of the NordVPN app.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Deep discounts of up to 79% on Zenmate with no tricks
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
25% savings on BTGuard for a limited time only
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Good performance I have used NordVPN for a few months, and I must say that I’m happy with the result. The service is good, I haven’t experience any downtime, and the speed is acceptable, also considering that I use an old machine, these facts give a huge plus to this VPN . Overall, I can recommend NordVPN to anyone who needs an affordable and proficient VPN service. Read More →
Best VPN available Without doubt NordVPN is the best VPN available on the market. Its main advantages over its competitors are: excellent speed, manifested even during downloads; top of the rank encryption technologies (military-grade); a very efficient network of servers (over 5000 servers widely distributed over the world); and a very professional customer service. Although the price is probably a bit higher, when compared with other VPNs, it is definitely worth paying it. Read More →