JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
Where to Find NordVPN Coupon Code?
With NordVPN, there’s no need to scour the internet, looking for coupon codes on various shady websites that may or may not infect your computer with malware or attempt to trick you into disclosing sensitive information about yourself. Why? Because the one and only NordVPN coupon code is right on NordVPN’s website. All you need to do is go to the following address and apply it: https://nordvpn.com/coupon/.
The coupon code will give you a 75% discount on a 3-year VPN plan, which means that you get to pay just $2.99 a month for one of the best VPN services there is. The 3-year plan includes the biggest savings and is fully refundable for 30 days thanks to NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
If the 3-year plan still seems like a too big of a commitment to you, you also choose either the 2-year plan and save 66% or the 1-year plan and save 41%. Only the 1-month plan doesn’t include any discount, which is why we can’t recommend it. Regardless of which plan you choose, you can pay either using a credit card, Amazon Pay, several cryptocurrencies, or Alipay, which is an online payment platform created by Alibaba Group, the company behind AliExpress.
How to Watch Netflix With NordVPN?
NordVPN enables you to access not only Netflix US but also Netflix Canada, Netflix Japan, Netflix Germany, Netflix UK, Netflix France, and Netflix Italy. For unblocking these different versions of Netflix, connect to a corresponding NordVPN server.
For example, if you want to watch the American version of Netflix, you should connect to a NordVPN server located in the United States. The guide below should clarify everything for you:
• Netflix US: To access Netflix US, connect to any NordVPN servers in countries other than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, and Italy.
• Netflix Canada: To access Netflix CA, connect to any NordVPN servers in Canada.
• Netflix Japan: To access Netflix JP, connect to any NordVPN servers in Japan.
• Netflix Germany: To access Netflix Germany, connect to any NordVPN servers in Germany.
• Netflix UK: To access Netflix UK, connect to any NordVPN servers in the United Kingdom.
• Netflix France: To access Netflix France, connect to any NordVPN servers in France.
• Netflix Italy: To access Netflix Italy, connect to any NordVPN servers in Italy.
Because NordVPN has around 5,200 VPN servers in more than 60 countries, you should be able to watch any version of Netflix you want and enjoy other online content without any limitations.
How to Uninstall NordVPN?
NordVPN isn’t one of those shady VPN providers that make it intentionally difficult for their customers to cancel their subscriptions and uninstall any software they’ve installed.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Windows:
• Open Control Panel. Click on the "Uninstall a program” option. Locate NordVPN.
• Select the Uninstall/Change option to initiate the uninstall process.
• A permission request window will pop up. Click Yes to allow the uninstaller to begin the uninstallation process.
• Confirm the uninstallation operation one more time by clicking on the Remove button.
• The uninstallation could take several minutes.
• After the process has completed, NordVPN will be removed successfully.
• Click on the Finish button to exit the uninstall wizard.
How to uninstall NordVPN from macOS:
• On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar.
• Drag the NordVPN app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Android:
• Open the Google Play Store.
• Tap the Menu icon and then My apps & games.
• Tap on the NordVPN app.
• Tap Uninstall.
How to uninstall NordVPN from iOS:
• Locate the NordVPN app icon.
• Hold the app icon until it starts to shake.
• Tap the little “x” icon to uninstall it.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Linux (Debian-based distributions):
• Open the terminal
• Type the following command into the terminal: sudo apt-get --purge remove nordvpn*
Top Sale on VPN apps
Save 58% on your HideMyAss plan, limited time offer
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get a 70% discount today on PureVPN
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
A combination of safety measures without proper customer service I chose NordVPN due to its good combination of advanced technology and customer service. My main concern was speed. I need a proficient Internet, and NordVPN claimed to work even with old computers. I considered their 30 day money-back guarantee, and registered for the service. That was three months ago. I had no problems so far, until I changed to my new Mac a week ago. Since them, the service keeps hanging. I contacted their customer service. We chat and they explained to me that the problem had been solved and that now I should be able to surf the Internet without problems. However, the problem persists. I have been battling with them for a few days, without any solution; and in order to continue with my work, I switched back to my old laptop. It is quite frustrating considering that the 30 days guarantee is over, and I’m seriously considering changing to another VPN provider.
I’m very pleased to recommend NordVPN. I have been using this service for over a year, and in my own personal experience, it is first class. The pros are many: excellent encryption technology, good speed, and - what is a rarity nowadays - an efficient customer service. The cons: perhaps a bit expensive when compared with competitors, but worth the money you pay for it.