JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Set Up NordVPN On Router?
If you want to set up NordVPN on router, then you will need a NordVPN subscription and the IP address of a NordVPN server. Because NordVPN stopped supporting the PPTP and L2TP/IPSEC VPN protocols, you will also need a router with OpenVPN support.
The good news is that many modern routers support OpenVPN right out of the box. Even if your router doesn’t, you might still be able to add OpenVPN support by installing third-party firmware like DD-WRT, OpenWrt, or Tomato.
With all the prerequisites taken care of, this is what you need to do to set up NordVPN on your router:
• Go to the router admin section and log in.
• Find VPN settings.
• Create a new VPN connection and enter the IP address of the NordVPN server you want to connect to along with your username and password.
If you’re using OpenWrt, follow these instructions instead:
• Access your router and download the OpenVPN package.
• Download the LuCI WebUI interface.
• Download the LuCI WebUI OpenVPN configuration plugin.
• Access the LuCI WebGUI on your browser and set up a VPN connection.
• Get a NordVPN configuration file: https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/
• Upload it to your router and use it to create a new VPN connection.
Alternatively, you could install the NordVPN on your devices and use it to establish a secure VPN connection to any of NordVPN’s thousands secure servers.
How to Setup NordVPN?
One of the top advantages of NordVPN is that you can easily set it up on just about any device—from smartphones to desktop computers to routers and smart TVs. Regardless of whether you decide to set up NordVPN on your iPhone or on your Samsung television, you always get to enjoy best-in-class security features, such as military-grade encryption and others.
How can you connect to NordVPN servers?
• Install the dedicated NordVPN app on your computer, smartphone, or any other compatible device.
• You will be asked to select what server you want to connect to. NordVPN allows you to connect to more than 5,000 servers located in over 60 different countries. All you have to do is find one that suits your requirements.
• With a suitable VPN server selected, press the connect button to establish a VPN connection.
• NordVPN allows you to easily switch between countries and servers, and it keeps a list with the 3 most used VPN servers.
If you need a good and reliable VPN solution, NordVPN is an excellent choice. This popular VPN service provider is really easy to use, secure, and trustworthy. What’s more, it’s also extremely affordable and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Give it a try and check it out today!
How to Install NordVPN On Router?
Installing NordVPN on a router is very simple. All you have to do is complete a few simple steps:
• Log in to your router’s admin panel and then go to the settings menu.
o To enter your router’s admin panel type its IP address in a web browser and provide the admin password.
• Now you will need to enter the IP address of a NordVPN server. Some routers make this very easy, while others don’t support VPN connections at all.
o If your router doesn’t support VPN connections, then you might still be able to install NordVPN by replacing the firmware that came with your router with alternative firmware such as DD-WRT, Tomato, or OpenWrt. With alternative firmware, you will be able to use the NordVPN Flashrouter app to easily switch to a different VPN server.
• After you complete the steps above, you should test your VPN connection to see if there are any issues. You can do so using an online IP address and DNS leak test app.
Installing NordVPN on your router is convenient because it allows you to protect all your internet-connected devices without having to configure each of them manually, which can be very time-consuming. If you have a router with a built-in VPN client, the whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Use our discount code for instant savings of 33% on Hotspot Shield
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get enormous 50% OFF on PrivateTunnel service
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
I like NordVPN I like NordVPN because it offers good encryption, a zero-logging policy and great speed. Besides, it has an impressive number of servers, which allows me to login anywhere I go. Great with Netflix as well! Read More →
Recommended! After a using many VPNs over the years, I can say that this is the BEST of all. Great speed, good encryption and no-logging, combined with a good customer service makes me recommend NordVPN to anyone who is looking for privacy and a good combination of features. Read More →