JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How Good Is NordVPN?
If you’re looking for safe and private access to the internet without sacrificing performance, then NordVPN has you covered with its huge selection of secure VPN servers. In fact, you would be hard-pressed to find a VPN service that offers a better value for your money.
NordVPN has no bandwidth limits and allows its users to connect up to 6 devices under one paid subscription. Nord VPN is the best choice for privacy protection because it offers a large collection of features for securing your online activities and a wide network of servers, including military-grade encryption, Double VPN, and Onion Over Tor. What’s more NordVPN provides clear, audited, no-logs policy, so you can be sure that it’s just not making empty promises.
With NordVPN, you can connect to over 5,000 servers worldwide, many of which are designed to work with Netflix and support peer-to-peer connections and torrenting. The next time you travel to a foreign country, you can simply connect to a NordVPN server located in your home country and watch your favorite Netflix shows without any restrictions.
NordVPN has one of the best-value subscriptions. A 30-day money-back guarantee is available to all new users, so you can test all features NordVPN offers, knowing that you can ask for a refund and get your money back if you decide that NordVPN doesn’t meet your needs.
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription?
There are many different reasons why you might decide to cancel your NordVPN subscription. For example, some people take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee and use NordVPN for free for 30 days before they cancel their subscription and get a full refund. Or perhaps you’re a long-term NordVPN user and simply no longer need a VPN service to protect your online activity against hackers, snooping, and data analysis.
Regardless of what your reason for canceling your NordVPN subscription is, follow these steps:
• First, navigate to the official site of NordVPN and log in with your username and password.
• Go to My Services.
• Click on the “Cancel automatic payments.” This option will appear after pressing Change Plan.
• Now, confirm the cancellation process by clicking on “Confirm Cancellation” in the new pop up window.
If you’re not satisfied with the service as a first-time buyer, you can cancel the subscription and can also ask for a refund. So, if you don’t want your NordVPN account anymore, here’s what you need to do in order to cancel the subscription.
• First, go to the official website of NordVPN and log in with your username and password.
• Head over to My Services.
• Click on the “Cancel automatic payments.”
• To get a full refund, Open Customer service by either email or live chat.
• You will be redirected to the payments department after confirming your request. They will ask you some questions, and your refund request will be processed after you answer them all.
NordVPN typically processes all refund requests within a few days.
How to Cancel Nord VPN?
NordVPN is undoubtedly one of the most reliable and best VPN services in the market. But for a sudden change of mind, there is still the opportunity to cancel NordVPN within the first 30 days from your purchase and get a full refund.
Of course, NordVPN gives you the right to cancel your account at any time for any reason even after the initial 30-day trial period is over, but you might not receive a refund.
If you want to cancel your NordVPN subscription, then you can do so by following some very simple steps:
● First of all, navigate to the NordVPN’s official website by opening nordvpn.com in your web browser of choice.
● Then log in to your account using the username and password that you used to sign up to the service.
● Now, scroll down to the bottom of the accounts page and click on “Cancel automatic payments.”
● A pop-up dialog will appear with a range of options, asking you for the reason to cancel your automatic payments. Select any of the given options that fit best for your cancellation and then click on the “Confirm Cancellation” option.
After the confirmation is done, your NordVPN subscription will be canceled. Any person holding a NordVPN account from any region of the world is free to cancel whenever he/she wants, and if you do so within 30 days from your purchase, you will receive a complete refund.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Up to 48% off Astrill with this discount deal
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Discounts of up to 60% with a promo code for SlickVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Unhappy customer NordVPN doesn’t deliver on its promises. Very low speed anywhere I go, plus connection problems, made me decide to cancel my contract.
Affordable and easy to understand The service is affordable for those who are looking for the right combination of privacy and speed. Besides, cryptocurrencies are accepted as a means of payment and it has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The user interface is good and easy to understand. As a non-IT person, I was able to understand most of its features, and very importantly, how encryption is tackled. Encryption has always been a black box to me. However, when I consulted their FAQ, I could immediately understand what “double VPN” entails and how it works. Further research, made me understand that NordVPN offers a good level of performance even with older equipment.