JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Use NordVPN With Kodi?
Kodi is an extendable media player software application available for multiple operating systems and devices. To use Kodi with NordVPN:
• First, make sure that OpenVPN is already installed and accessible.
• Go to nord.app/kodi. Download the NordVPN add-on zip file from there.
• Transfer the file to your Kodi device either by downloading the file directly on the device or by downloading it on your computer, copying it to a USB drive, and connecting that USB drive to your Kodi device.
• Open Kodi. Go to Settings. Click on System Settings. Select Add-Ons and allow Unknown sources by toggling the corresponding button. A warning window will appear. Click Yes.
• Now, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click the Package button in the top left corner. Select install from zip file option. Locate the NordVPN zip file and select it.
• After the installation is completed, you’ll see a notification that NordVPN has been installed.
• Now, you’ll be asked to run the setup wizard in order to set up the NordVPN and provide the login credentials to your NordVPN account.
• After entering the credentials, you’ll be asked to select if you want to connect NordVPN automatically when Kodi starts.
• Finally, you can start using NordVPN with Kodi.
How to Use NordVPN with µTorrent?
This is how to use NordVPN with µTorrent:
• First, you need to open list of available servers in your NordVPN client. Filter the list to display only servers with P2P support. Select a server and note its address.
• Then open your uTorrent client.
• Go to Options.
• Switch to the Preferences tab. A new window will open containing a range of options
• Select Connection. To use your NordVPN connection, go to the Proxy Server section and use the drop-down menu to select either Socks5 or HTTP
• Enter the NordVPN server address in the proxy field. For Socks5, use 1080 as the port. For HTTP, use 80.
• Enable authentication and then type in your NordVPN credentials.
• Finally, press the Ok button. Now you’re ready to use µTorrent with Nord VPN.
If you would like to use NordVPN with other applications—even those that don’t allow you to set up a VPN connection like µTorrent does—you should install the NordVPN app, which is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS. You can even configure NordVPN on your router, which would automatically secure all connections on your network regardless of which device they come from. However, only the NordVPN app allows you to easily switch between different servers.
How Fast Is NordVPN?
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to VPN services. Some are looking for cutting-edge features, other value security and privacy above all else, and there are also those who strongly prefer VPN services that are very easy to use and have apps for many different operating systems. NordVPN meets all these criteria, but is it also fast?
The short answer is: yes! Independent tests have confirmed that NordVPN can max out even a 100 Mbps internet connection and achieve download speeds as high as 98 or 99 Mbps and a single-digit ping. To understand why NordVPN is so fast, you first need to understand the factors affecting the speed of a VPN server, namely the actual internet speed of the server, the distance between you and the server, and the current load on the server.
Because NordVPN has thousands of high-performance servers in 60+ countries, there’s always a server close to you that has plenty of capacity left to support even the most demanding online activities, such as high-definition online streaming or online gaming.
The NordVPN app features a smart algorithm that can automatically select the best VPN server for you based on location, loads, or your special requirements, so there’s no guessing involved—just pure performance.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Get Avast Secureline% at a 11 discount with our promotional code
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get enormous 52% OFF on AnonymousVPN service
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Excellent VPN I’m a software engineer, mostly involved in the programming of crypto-algorithms, who currently uses NordVPN on a regular base. First, I must say that I’m impressed with their encryption technology. The AES 256 CBC algorithm is the perfect choice for this type of service. This, coupled with their DNS leak protection gives the user a high level of security and privacy. Second, their platform is very versatile. I use it in on my Windows laptop, my Android cellphone and my Apple TV. All of them present good performance, and it was very easy to setup the router to connect my Apple TV too. Finally, their customer service is really helpful. When setting up the router, I had a very technical question, which was promptly and accurately answered by the guy who contacted me.
Good VPN I think that an important feature of this VPN is that it is a so-called Double VPN. This means that my Web traffic is being transmitted through two secure servers, which provides an extra layer of safety. Added to this, it’s an impressive server count, which ensures a reliable and continuous service. As from my personal side, I use this VPN mainly for streaming and torrenting without having experienced any problems so far.