JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How Good Is Nord VPN?
The quality of a VPN can be measured by the number of servers it provides. NordVPN has more than 5,000 VPN servers worldwide, making it one of the largest VPN service providers there is. Because it has such a massive infrastructure, you can be sure that your connection speed will always be great even for high-definition online streaming and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
In addition to offering thousands of fast VPN servers, NordVPN allows its customers to connect up to 6 devices under one paid subscription, making it very cost-effective. All new customers get to enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee that lets them use the service without making a commitment, which goes to show how confident NordVPN is in the quality of its service.
Of course, a good VPN service must also be highly secure, and this is where NordVPN really shines. Using state-of-the-art encryption and robust VPN protocols, NordVPN allows you to establish a hacker-proof connection to the internet with a single click and hide your real IP address to make it seem as if you were located in a different part of the world. An independent audit has confirmed that NordVPN follows its own no-logs policy and doesn’t record any activity of its customers. In summary, NordVPN is a VPN service that you can trust even with the most sensitive information.
How Many Devices NordVPN?
Most people these days use at least two different devices to connect to the internet, typically some sort of computer (be it a laptop or desktop computer) and a smartphone. It makes little sense to secure one of the two devices and leave the other one vulnerable and exposed. That’s why NordVPN allows its users to connect up to 6 devices with a single NordVPN account at the same time.
Users can even connect more than one device to the same VPN server and thus share the same IP address. For multiple devices to share the same VPN server and NordVPN subscription, each device must use a different protocol. For example, you can connect one device to TCP (Transmission Control Protocol), a second device to UDP (User Datagram Protocol), a third device to OpenVPN TCP, and a fourth device to OpenVPN UDP.
But what if you’re a geek with more than 6 devices that you would like to secure? Do you have to purchase another NordVPN subscription? No, you don’t. You can set up NordVPN on your router and use only one of the six device slots available to secure every single device that connects to the internet via the router.
How to Use NordVPN With Kodi?
Kodi is an extendable media player software application available for multiple operating systems and devices. To use Kodi with NordVPN:
• First, make sure that OpenVPN is already installed and accessible.
• Go to nord.app/kodi. Download the NordVPN add-on zip file from there.
• Transfer the file to your Kodi device either by downloading the file directly on the device or by downloading it on your computer, copying it to a USB drive, and connecting that USB drive to your Kodi device.
• Open Kodi. Go to Settings. Click on System Settings. Select Add-Ons and allow Unknown sources by toggling the corresponding button. A warning window will appear. Click Yes.
• Now, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Click the Package button in the top left corner. Select install from zip file option. Locate the NordVPN zip file and select it.
• After the installation is completed, you’ll see a notification that NordVPN has been installed.
• Now, you’ll be asked to run the setup wizard in order to set up the NordVPN and provide the login credentials to your NordVPN account.
• After entering the credentials, you’ll be asked to select if you want to connect NordVPN automatically when Kodi starts.
• Finally, you can start using NordVPN with Kodi.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Save 50% on a deal for Torguard with this bonus code
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Use our discount code for instant savings of 44% on IVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Audited no logging Excellent VPN, which has independently verified its no log policy. This is a very important feature, as it gives the necessary transparency to the service. Particularly since it is based in a country like Panana, which does not have a great reputation for transparency.
Good tool. Just needs some UI improvement NordVPN is a good tool in our business. It provides the necessary privacy that our clients demand. Its features are quite complete, including the double encryption, no log policy and the vast amount of servers it uses. However, I must say that its user interface is not so good. It definitely needs improvement. The servers mapping is a bit confusing for someone like me, without computer knowledge. On the positive side, I must explain that their customer service is helpful and on average it answers our questions and problems quite swiftly. Overall, a good tool for the business.