JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
What NordVPN/TV Is?
NordVPN is a virtual private network service that allows its users to browse the web anonymously and securely. In addition to web browsing, NordVPN is also great for online streaming because it can be used to access geo-restricted content and versions of online streaming services, such as Netflix, that are not available in the country where you live.
While most smart TVs don’t support built-in VPN functionality, Android-based TVs can download the native version of the NordVPN app, which is available in the Google Play Store and the Amazon App Store. With the native app, you can dive into all the shows you love, knowing your connection is encrypted and private. Because NordVPN has thousands of fast servers in virtually all regions of the world, you can stream in the highest quality available without any buffering or connection issues.
To use NordVPN on your smart TV:
• Purchase a NordVPN subscription
• Download the NordVPN from the Google Play Store.
• Log in using your NordVPN username and password.
• Launch the application on your smart TV and connect to a NordVPN server.
• Enjoy NordVPN on your Android smart TV!
If you don’t have an Android-based smart TV, you can still enjoy secure and anonymous online streaming either by setting up your with a VPN or sharing the wireless VPN connection from your computer.
How to Find More About NordVPN Chrome Extension?
NordVPN is a Panama-based VPN service which offers Virtual Private Network (VPN) products to millions of customers around the world. With military-grade encryption, an automatic kill-switch, and native apps for many platforms, NordVPN is among the best VPN services out there.
Google Chrome users can easily improve their online security and privacy by installing the NordVPN Chrome extension, which is available in the Chrome Web Store. Here is how to add the NordVPN extension to your Chrome browser:
• Open Google Chrome.
• Enter the following URL in the URL bar: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nordvpn-proxy-extension-p/fjoaledfpmneenckfbpdfhkmimnjocfa?hl=en
• Click the blue "Add to Chrome" button in the top right section of the page.
• A prompt will ask you to confirm the installation of the extension, listing the permissions the extension will have. Click Add extension.
• When the extension is installed successfully, the blue button will turn green, and it will say "Added to Chrome."
• An icon will show in the upper-right section of your Chrome window, right next to the address bar.
• Click on the NordVPN icon to open a box with a red Sign-in button. If you have already signed up for NordVPN, you can simply log in with your username and password.
• Once you're logged in, you’ll have two options to choose from to make: Connect and Choose a location. Select the first option if you want the extension to select the best server for you. Select the second option if you want to choose a server by location.
• The NordVPN icon will turn green once you have connected to any location.
• Enjoy NordVPN in Google Chrome!
To find more information about the NordVPN Chrome extension:
• Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of Google Chrome.
• Select More tools > Extensions.
• Find the NordVPN extension and click Details.
Where to Find NordVPN Coupon Code?
With NordVPN, there’s no need to scour the internet, looking for coupon codes on various shady websites that may or may not infect your computer with malware or attempt to trick you into disclosing sensitive information about yourself. Why? Because the one and only NordVPN coupon code is right on NordVPN’s website. All you need to do is go to the following address and apply it: https://nordvpn.com/coupon/.
The coupon code will give you a 75% discount on a 3-year VPN plan, which means that you get to pay just $2.99 a month for one of the best VPN services there is. The 3-year plan includes the biggest savings and is fully refundable for 30 days thanks to NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
If the 3-year plan still seems like a too big of a commitment to you, you also choose either the 2-year plan and save 66% or the 1-year plan and save 41%. Only the 1-month plan doesn’t include any discount, which is why we can’t recommend it. Regardless of which plan you choose, you can pay either using a credit card, Amazon Pay, several cryptocurrencies, or Alipay, which is an online payment platform created by Alibaba Group, the company behind AliExpress.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Deep discounts of up to 79% on Zenmate with no tricks
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
25% savings on BTGuard for a limited time only
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Transparency For someone concerned about his privacy like me, service transparency is important. NordVPN has achieved a lot in this regard by having been audited by a third party, namely PriceWaterhouseCoopers. I also like their choice of the Switzerland branch, as this is a country with a serious business reputation. The audit confirmed their no log policy and its results were made available to all users.
Good but a bit expensive After researching several options, I decided to try NordVPN. So far, the results have been good. Privacy is well maintained via their double encryption technology, the speed is reasonable and the features available are aimed at different user levels, including sophisticated ones. However, when I needed to consult customer service, the ticket was not promptly answered. This caused a delay in my work that was unnecessary. Considering that NordVPN is slightly more expensive than other alternatives, this problem should not have occurred.