JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Use Nord VPN?
NordVPN is exceptionally easy to use because it wraps its features in an intuitive client. To download the NordVPN client:
2. Select a subscription plan that you like. Keep in mind that you can save a lot of money by selecting a longer plan.
3. Provide your email address.
4. Decide how you want to pay for your NordVPN subscription. NordVPN support credit cards, Amazon Pay, several major cryptocurrencies, as well as Alipay.
5. Download the NordVPN client and install it on your device.
6. Launch the client and connect to any of NordVPN’s thousands of servers located in more than 60 countries with a simple click.1
NordVPN works on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and many routers and IoT devices. With a single NordVPN subscription, you can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously.
To check if you have connected successfully:
1. Go to: https://nordvpn.com
2. Check the top of the page. You should see a status bar with the word “Protected” in it. If you see “Unprotected,” something must have gone wrong because your real IP address is still exposed. To fix this problem, open the NordVPN client and reconnect.
How to Cancel NordVPN?
NordVPN gives all customers a 30-day money-back guarantee to test the service without any risk. If you cancel your NordVPN subscription during the 30-day period, the value of your purchase will be refunded to you. Of course, you can cancel NordVPN even after the money-back guarantee expires, and this is how to do it:
1) Go to: https://nordvpn.com/
2) Log in to your NordVPN user account by clicking the “My Account” button in the upper-right corner.
3) Go to your Dashboard and locate “Private and secure Internet access (VPN)” under My Services. This is your NordVPN subscription.
4) Click the three vertical dots next to Change Plan and select the “Cancel automatic payments” option.
5) You will be asked to confirm your action. Choose Yes.
If you purchased your NordVPN subscription through the Google Play Store, you need to sign in to the corresponding Google Account and cancel your subscription from the My Subscriptions section of the Google Play Store.
Likewise, NordVPN subscriptions purchased through the Apple App Store can be canceled only in Settings on your iOS device, in iTunes on a Mac or PC, or on Apple TV, after signing in with the same Apple ID that you used when you first purchased the subscription.
How to Use NordVPN?
To use NordVPN, you first need to create a user account, which involves selecting a subscription plan and paying for it with a credit card, Amazon Pay, cryptocurrencies, or Alipay. You will be then able to log in to your newly created account and download the official NordVPN client.
Launch the client and enter the username and password to your NordVPN account. A window with a map and list of servers will appear. At the bottom, there will be a Quick Connect button next to a status message informing you that your connection is Unprotected. Click on this button to automatically connect to the recommended VPN server.
If you would rather connect to a VPN server located in a specific country, either browse the list of servers or use the search option located above it. Alternatively, you can also establish a VPN connection to a specific country by clicking on the corresponding country pin on the map.
After you successfully establish a secure VPN connection, the status message at the bottom of the NordVPN app will change to Protected, and there will be a Disconnect button next to it. You can click on the button to disconnect from NordVPN.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Use our promo codes to save up to 40% on DotVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Deep discounts of up to 79% on Zenmate with no tricks
2 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Double encryption I’m really impressed with NordVPN’s double encryption technology. I think it is a great idea to protect both sides of the dialogue. However, I would like to suggest a better explanation of this feature, as the description available in their FAQ is not deep enough. The explanation has to cater for the layman and describe in detail what it is and how it works. In my case, I had to google for a while, in order to fully understand this advantage.
Transparency For someone concerned about his privacy like me, service transparency is important. NordVPN has achieved a lot in this regard by having been audited by a third party, namely PriceWaterhouseCoopers. I also like their choice of the Switzerland branch, as this is a country with a serious business reputation. The audit confirmed their no log policy and its results were made available to all users.