JURISDICTION Based In (Country)
JURISDICTION Fourteen Eyes?
LOGGING Logs Traffic
AVAILABILITY # of Countries
AVAILABILITY # of Servers
PRICING $ Month (Annual Pricing)
PRICING Connection / Month
PRICING Free Trial
PRICING Refund Period (Days)
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Setup NordVPN on Router?
Typically, NordVPN enables you to secure up to 6 devices, but you can use this VPN service to connect a lot more devices than that by setting it up on your router.
Setting up NordVPN on router allows every device connected to the router, including desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, wearable devices, and other internet-connected gadgets, to have direct access to NordVPN servers.
Because each router is different, it’s impossible to provide a single set of instructions and cover all routers out there. However, you can use the general steps below as a rough guide and figure out the details on your own:
• The first step to set up NordVPN is to log into your router. This will allow you to make the necessary changes to configure NordVPN on your router. Start by entering the IP address of your router into the search bar and then enter the admin username and password to log in.
• The next step is to configure the router. Configuring the router depends completely on the router’s firmware. Some routers have integrated VPN functionality while others don’t support VPN connections at all unless you replace the stock firmware with DD-WRT, OpenWrt, or some other alternative firmware.
• Finally, you should verify that your router is really connecting to the internet using NordVPN. You can use a simple online IP address lookup tool to determine what your public IP address is and whether it differs from your real IP address.
How to Install NordVPN on Fire TV?
NordVPN has apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Android TV, and more. Powered by an Android-based mobile operating system called Fire OS, the Android version of the NordVPN works great on Fire TV, and installing it is a breeze:
• Turn on your Fire TV.
• Select the Search icon using your remote and type in “NordVPN.”
• The NordVPN app should be the top result.
• Select the NordVPN app and click the Get button to install it.
• Wait for the app to download and install. Once the app is installed, you will see the Open button. Click on it to launch the app.
• Log in with your NordVPN username and password or sign up if you’ve never used NordVPN before.
• You will see a list of countries and specialty servers. At the time of writing, NordVPN has thousands of servers in more than 60 countries, making it one of the largest providers of VPN services in the world.
Alternatively, you can sideload the NordVPN app using the Downloader app. For this method to work, you first need to enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources in the Settings app. Then, install the Downloader app and use it to directly download the Fire TV version of the NordVPN app.
How to Install NordVPN?
NordVPN is designed to be as easy to install and use as possible while providing many desirable features, such as Onion servers, Double VPN, and automated Kill Switch. NordVPN has desktop applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux, mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as an application for Android TV. To install NordVPN on your device:
• Open the Nord VPN download page.
• Choose the right NordVPN application for your device. For example, if you want to install NordVPN on your Windows desktop computer or laptop, you need to download the Windows version of the NordVPN app.
• With the right version of the NordVPN app downloaded, go to the folder containing the downloaded file and open it.
• You may see a pop-up window asking you if you want to allow the installer to make changes to your device. Click Yes.
• Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
Once the installation is completed, you can launch the NordVPN just like you would any other application. You can now log in with your NordVPN username and password. If everything goes right, you should see a map with NordVPN servers with a list of servers next to it. To establish a secure VPN connection, select any of the available servers and click the Connect button. That’s how easy it is to install and use NordVPN.
Top Sale on VPN apps
92% savings on FastestVPN for a limited time only
5 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Save 50% on a deal for Torguard with this bonus code
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Great user interface In my opinion, the best feature of NordVPN is its easy to use and to learn interface. For someone like me, who didn’t grow up with computers, it is a very important plus. From the beginning, I had no problem to download and install the apps, which now I have on my laptop and Android cellphone. Once installed, using it was very straightforward, requiring not much technical knowledge. The server maps are clear and easy to use, and require almost zero learning time.
A combination of safety measures without proper customer service I chose NordVPN due to its good combination of advanced technology and customer service. My main concern was speed. I need a proficient Internet, and NordVPN claimed to work even with old computers. I considered their 30 day money-back guarantee, and registered for the service. That was three months ago. I had no problems so far, until I changed to my new Mac a week ago. Since them, the service keeps hanging. I contacted their customer service. We chat and they explained to me that the problem had been solved and that now I should be able to surf the Internet without problems. However, the problem persists. I have been battling with them for a few days, without any solution; and in order to continue with my work, I switched back to my old laptop. It is quite frustrating considering that the 30 days guarantee is over, and I’m seriously considering changing to another VPN provider.