How to Watch Netflix With NordVPN?
NordVPN enables you to access not only Netflix US but also Netflix Canada, Netflix Japan, Netflix Germany, Netflix UK, Netflix France, and Netflix Italy. For unblocking these different versions of Netflix, connect to a corresponding NordVPN server.
For example, if you want to watch the American version of Netflix, you should connect to a NordVPN server located in the United States. The guide below should clarify everything for you:
• Netflix US: To access Netflix US, connect to any NordVPN servers in countries other than the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, France, Germany, and Italy.
• Netflix Canada: To access Netflix CA, connect to any NordVPN servers in Canada.
• Netflix Japan: To access Netflix JP, connect to any NordVPN servers in Japan.
• Netflix Germany: To access Netflix Germany, connect to any NordVPN servers in Germany.
• Netflix UK: To access Netflix UK, connect to any NordVPN servers in the United Kingdom.
• Netflix France: To access Netflix France, connect to any NordVPN servers in France.
• Netflix Italy: To access Netflix Italy, connect to any NordVPN servers in Italy.
Because NordVPN has around 5,200 VPN servers in more than 60 countries, you should be able to watch any version of Netflix you want and enjoy other online content without any limitations.
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Uninstall NordVPN?
NordVPN isn’t one of those shady VPN providers that make it intentionally difficult for their customers to cancel their subscriptions and uninstall any software they’ve installed.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Windows:
• Open Control Panel. Click on the "Uninstall a program” option. Locate NordVPN.
• Select the Uninstall/Change option to initiate the uninstall process.
• A permission request window will pop up. Click Yes to allow the uninstaller to begin the uninstallation process.
• Confirm the uninstallation operation one more time by clicking on the Remove button.
• The uninstallation could take several minutes.
• After the process has completed, NordVPN will be removed successfully.
• Click on the Finish button to exit the uninstall wizard.
How to uninstall NordVPN from macOS:
• On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar.
• Drag the NordVPN app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Android:
• Open the Google Play Store.
• Tap the Menu icon and then My apps & games.
• Tap on the NordVPN app.
• Tap Uninstall.
How to uninstall NordVPN from iOS:
• Locate the NordVPN app icon.
• Hold the app icon until it starts to shake.
• Tap the little “x” icon to uninstall it.
How to uninstall NordVPN from Linux (Debian-based distributions):
• Open the terminal
• Type the following command into the terminal: sudo apt-get --purge remove nordvpn*
Who Owns Nord VPN?
On its website, NordVPN presents itself as a customer-oriented company that was started by four childhood friends who wanted to make Tim Berners-Lee’s vision of a truly open internet a reality. What you won’t find on the website is any information about the owner of Nord VPN. This important information was first officially disclosed by Nord VPN in a blog post refuting allegations that NordVPN is involved in data mining.
Why would anyone think that NordVPN is involved in data mining? Because its real owner is Tesonet, a company that runs web data extraction products and services under the OxyLabs brand. OxyLabs owns a residential proxy network with ten million residential IP addresses from more than 180 countries, and it sees the web as the most extensive intelligence data source in the world.
How does this information affect the users of NordVPN? It doesn’t really. Just because Tesonet owns NordVPN doesn’t automatically mean they’re using it to mine data and sell it to the highest bidder. It’s very common for successful companies to acquire smaller companies and let them do their own thing, which is exactly what Tesonet has been doing with NordVPN. So, if you’re a NordVPN user, you have absolutely nothing to worry about because NordVPN is based in Panama and Tesonet, which is based in Lithuania, doesn’t influence its day-to-day operations in any way that should be a reason for concern.
How to Use NordVPN on Mac?
To use NordVPN on a Mac computer, you first need to decide how to connect to NordVPN servers. You have two basic options:
• Option 1: Use the built-in Mac VPN client.
• Option 2: Download the NordVPN app for macOS.
The biggest advantage of option 1 is that you don’t need to install any additional software on your Mac. You can simply click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your Mac, open System Preferences, go to Network, and click the plus symbol to create a new VPN connection. You will be asked to provide the IP address of the server you want to connect to, along with your username and password. To obtain an IP address of a NordVPN server, visit the server recommendation page and let NordVPN’s smart algorithm select the best server for you.
If you would like to use more than one VPN server (NordVPN has over 5,000 fast servers in 60+ countries), you’re better off installing the NordVPN app from the Mac App Store because its polished user interface makes it extremely easy to establish a VPN connection. All you need to do is pick a location on a map and the app will take care of everything for you.
Top Sale on VPN apps
A real 46% discount on IPVanish VPN for a limited time
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Incredible 79% savings on CyberGhost with these promo codes
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Double encryption I’m really impressed with NordVPN’s double encryption technology. I think it is a great idea to protect both sides of the dialogue. However, I would like to suggest a better explanation of this feature, as the description available in their FAQ is not deep enough. The explanation has to cater for the layman and describe in detail what it is and how it works. In my case, I had to google for a while, in order to fully understand this advantage. Read More →
Transparency For someone concerned about his privacy like me, service transparency is important. NordVPN has achieved a lot in this regard by having been audited by a third party, namely PriceWaterhouseCoopers. I also like their choice of the Switzerland branch, as this is a country with a serious business reputation. The audit confirmed their no log policy and its results were made available to all users. Read More →