How to Refund NordVPN?
NordVPN is a very good VPN service, but there’s a chance that it won’t meet your unique needs and preferences. Fortunately, all new NordVPN customers get a 30-day money-back guarantee that gives them the right to request a full refund and get their money back—no questions asked.
To cancel your NordVPN subscription:
• Go to https://nordvpn.com/ and log in with your username and password.
• Visit the account settings page.
• Click on My Account and then click on Payments.
• Select Cancel Subscription located on the bottom of the page.
• You will be asked to enter in the reason for your cancellation request, but you can simply write that you’re no longer interested in the service.
• Select Continue again and click on Cancel My Subscription to confirm.
If you request a refund within 30 days from your initial purchase, you will be refunded the full amount. If you request a refund after the 30-day money-back guarantee period, your refund request will be processed in accordance with NordVPN’s terms of service. If you have a good reason to request a refund, you can be sure that NordVPN will honor your request and respond in the most professional manner possible. After all, customer service is one of the strong suits of this popular provider of VPN services.
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Set Up NordVPN On Router?
If you want to set up NordVPN on router, then you will need a NordVPN subscription and the IP address of a NordVPN server. Because NordVPN stopped supporting the PPTP and L2TP/IPSEC VPN protocols, you will also need a router with OpenVPN support.
The good news is that many modern routers support OpenVPN right out of the box. Even if your router doesn’t, you might still be able to add OpenVPN support by installing third-party firmware like DD-WRT, OpenWrt, or Tomato.
With all the prerequisites taken care of, this is what you need to do to set up NordVPN on your router:
• Go to the router admin section and log in.
• Find VPN settings.
• Create a new VPN connection and enter the IP address of the NordVPN server you want to connect to along with your username and password.
If you’re using OpenWrt, follow these instructions instead:
• Access your router and download the OpenVPN package.
• Download the LuCI WebUI interface.
• Download the LuCI WebUI OpenVPN configuration plugin.
• Access the LuCI WebGUI on your browser and set up a VPN connection.
• Get a NordVPN configuration file: https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/
• Upload it to your router and use it to create a new VPN connection.
Alternatively, you could install the NordVPN on your devices and use it to establish a secure VPN connection to any of NordVPN’s thousands secure servers.
How to Setup NordVPN?
One of the top advantages of NordVPN is that you can easily set it up on just about any device—from smartphones to desktop computers to routers and smart TVs. Regardless of whether you decide to set up NordVPN on your iPhone or on your Samsung television, you always get to enjoy best-in-class security features, such as military-grade encryption and others.
How can you connect to NordVPN servers?
• Install the dedicated NordVPN app on your computer, smartphone, or any other compatible device.
• You will be asked to select what server you want to connect to. NordVPN allows you to connect to more than 5,000 servers located in over 60 different countries. All you have to do is find one that suits your requirements.
• With a suitable VPN server selected, press the connect button to establish a VPN connection.
• NordVPN allows you to easily switch between countries and servers, and it keeps a list with the 3 most used VPN servers.
If you need a good and reliable VPN solution, NordVPN is an excellent choice. This popular VPN service provider is really easy to use, secure, and trustworthy. What’s more, it’s also extremely affordable and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Give it a try and check it out today!
How to Install NordVPN On Router?
Installing NordVPN on a router is very simple. All you have to do is complete a few simple steps:
• Log in to your router’s admin panel and then go to the settings menu.
o To enter your router’s admin panel type its IP address in a web browser and provide the admin password.
• Now you will need to enter the IP address of a NordVPN server. Some routers make this very easy, while others don’t support VPN connections at all.
o If your router doesn’t support VPN connections, then you might still be able to install NordVPN by replacing the firmware that came with your router with alternative firmware such as DD-WRT, Tomato, or OpenWrt. With alternative firmware, you will be able to use the NordVPN Flashrouter app to easily switch to a different VPN server.
• After you complete the steps above, you should test your VPN connection to see if there are any issues. You can do so using an online IP address and DNS leak test app.
Installing NordVPN on your router is convenient because it allows you to protect all your internet-connected devices without having to configure each of them manually, which can be very time-consuming. If you have a router with a built-in VPN client, the whole process shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Discounts of up to 35% with a promo code for CactusVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Use our promo codes to save up to 50% on OneVPN
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Affordable and easy to understand The service is affordable for those who are looking for the right combination of privacy and speed. Besides, cryptocurrencies are accepted as a means of payment and it has a 30-day money-back guarantee. The user interface is good and easy to understand. As a non-IT person, I was able to understand most of its features, and very importantly, how encryption is tackled. Encryption has always been a black box to me. However, when I consulted their FAQ, I could immediately understand what “double VPN” entails and how it works. Further research, made me understand that NordVPN offers a good level of performance even with older equipment.
Where are you NordVPN? Still waiting for your answer! What kind of user-friendly interface is this that I can’t even login to my emails!