How to Install NordVPN?
NordVPN is designed to be as easy to install and use as possible while providing many desirable features, such as Onion servers, Double VPN, and automated Kill Switch. NordVPN has desktop applications for Windows, macOS, and Linux, mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as an application for Android TV. To install NordVPN on your device:
• Open the Nord VPN download page.
• Choose the right NordVPN application for your device. For example, if you want to install NordVPN on your Windows desktop computer or laptop, you need to download the Windows version of the NordVPN app.
• With the right version of the NordVPN app downloaded, go to the folder containing the downloaded file and open it.
• You may see a pop-up window asking you if you want to allow the installer to make changes to your device. Click Yes.
• Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
Once the installation is completed, you can launch the NordVPN just like you would any other application. You can now log in with your NordVPN username and password. If everything goes right, you should see a map with NordVPN servers with a list of servers next to it. To establish a secure VPN connection, select any of the available servers and click the Connect button. That’s how easy it is to install and use NordVPN.
Popular questions about Nord VPN
How to Torrent with NordVPN?
One thing that sets NordVPN apart from other providers of VPN services is the fact that it allows its users to download torrents over VPN.
Torrenting with NordVPN is very simple. First, you need to select one of NordVPN’s P2P (Peer-to-Peer) servers, which have been designed with torrenting and other high-bandwidth applications in mind.
To do so, use the server recommender feature and choose P2P in the Select server type field. Next, launch your favorite torrent client and open Preferences.
If you’re using uTorrent, a new window will open, containing a range of options. Click Connection and look for the Proxy Server section. There will be a dropdown list for the types of server. Select the Socks5 or HTTP. Enter the NordVPN server address in the proxy field. For Socks5, use 1080 to for the port. For HTTP, use 80 for the port.
Enable authentication and then type in your NordVPN username and password in the specific fields. Also, make sure to check the following boxes:
• Use proxy for hostname lookups
• Use proxy for peer-to-peer connections
• Disable all local DNS lookups
• Disable features that leak identifying information
• Disable connections unsupported by the proxy.
After applying these changes, press the Ok button. Now you’re ready to download torrents with Nord VPN. If all this seems like too much work to you, you can simply download the NordVPN app and use it to secure all your connections—not just torrents.
How to Use NordVPN on Firestick?
Is it possible to install NordVPN on FireStick? Yes, NordVPN can work on the FireStick and the installation process is actually not as complex as you might imagine. With NordVPN on your FireStick, you will be able to stream any online content, knowing your real IP address is hidden and your traffic is encrypted. Even your internet service provider won’t be able to tell what you’re doing.
To install NordVPN on FireStick:
• Go to Settings > Device > Developer Options > Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
• Now go open the Amazon App Store
• Get the Downloader app.
• Then, type this URL in the address bar to download the NordVPN app on your FireStick: http://bit.ly/NordVPNAPK.
o Remember that the file has 35 MB or so, which means the download process might take a little while depending on your internet connection.
• You will be asked to give the downloaded installation file permissions to install.
• Open the NordVPN app.
• Sign in using your NordVPN credentials, and you should be good to go.
From there, you can simply select which server you want to connect to and enjoy secure and private online streaming or web browsing. By selecting a server that’s located in a different country than where you actually live, you can circumvent geo-restrictions and access content that’s blocked in your region.
NordVPN How to Use?
Setting up and using NordVPN is very easy because this popular provider of virtual private network (VPN) services has easy-to-use apps for all major operating systems.
Before you can use NordVPN, you need to download and install the correct NordVPN app for your platform:
• In order to do that, visit https://nordvpn.com/download/ and select the platform you are using right now.
• Install the NordVPN client just like you would any other application.
o If you don’t have a NordVPN subscription, get one here: https://join.nordvpn.com/order/
o You can save a lot of money by choosing a longer subscription plan instead of paying on a monthly basis
• With NordVPN installed, all that’s left is to launch it and log in.
Once you see the main NordVPN window, you can select any server you want and click the Connect button to establish a secure and private VPN connection. NordVPN has over 5,000 servers in 60 countries, so you shouldn’t have a problem selecting a server that suits your needs. To connect to a specific country, use the interactive map.
If you don’t care about which NordVPN server you connect to, you can simply click the Quick Connect and let NordVPN select the most suitable server for you.
Top Sale on VPN apps
Get Avast Secureline% at a 11 discount with our promotional code
3 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
Get enormous 52% OFF on AnonymousVPN service
1 Years Sale Price
users successfully used this promo
What people says about Nord VPN
Great VPN For someone connecting to China frequently, NordVPN presents the best option to bypass the “Great Firewall” that our government has created. Although not perfect, I can still protect my identity with a high degree of security. Besides, the no log policy provides me with the assurance that no trace of my online activity is being kept. Read More →
Very slow network I have been using NordVPN for some weeks, and I’m surprised by their low speed. When I consulted with their customer service, they explained to me that it was my ISP fault and not theirs. When I asked my ISP, they replied the opposite, and I believe them, because in general I didn’t have this problem previously. Read More →